Discap

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: travellin ben at hyzer
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:18 am 
played with the guy yesterday in syracuse, cannon arm and a good guy, got to see him ace one also(90')...says hyzer is "easy" not to get 4 ors or 5s and he shot a 49 and thinks 46 has been shot(if not it should have)....thats incredible or he has problems with math... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:43 am 
Discussion Pro

I think he must have missed a hole. He did say he played very well-and was lucky. I went over his 49 in my head. This is my imagined scorecard for Ben Calhoun-

2 2 2 3 4 2 2 4 3 -6

3 2 4 2 3 3 4 2 2 -5

-11 = 49

Ben spent the night camping out at Hyzer Creek, he is headed to Vermont-New Hampshire-Maine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:17 pm 
that score doesnt really "SHOCK" me

im not saying hyzer is easy but the score isint that far out of reach for someone who plays as much as he does. and he said he got a little lucky.

i think even i can shoot in the low 50's, on a good day when i get "lucky". my best at hyzer is a 56. so its not too far out of each, or is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:22 pm 
shocks me cause i played with the guy....siad he shot -7 at green lakes with an ace...i was with him...he missed 3 holes and hit the "ace" on his 2nd or 3rd drive... :lolso maybe a -4?...and -6 at oxbow first time thru?....gimme a break...just like a 49 at hyzer...wonder how many holes he skipped...thats like a 1040 rated round or better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 am 
Discussion Pro

Never believe a travelling man. They ramble and roam. They drift from town to town leaving a trail of lies in their wake. They set the course record at every course they play, then move on. I rambled through South Carolina and got a 33 at Winthrop gold. Got 5 aces and 4 eagles, even got a triple eagle. Then I left town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:34 am 
you da man chainsaw :wink: